About & Projects
Fortuna, the goddess of fortune and fate of Roman mythology, inspires us, because we want to change the lives of as many animals as possible.
Our focus is on sustainable animal protection on site. We cooperate with small organizations and lone fighters at home and abroad and support them with meaningful measures to alleviate animal suffering.
We support animal welfare projects where there is need and nobody else helps. For projects abroad, this mainly means medical care, castration and feeding of animals, as well as the construction or extension of sanitary facilities.
For only in this way can something change in the countries concerned in the longer term.
- PROJECT LIFE: Medical care of dogs in Public Shelter Plovdiv, Bulgaria; occasional and placement of animals in a home.
- PRIVATE SHELTER: Supporting Animal Welfare Bulgaria on the construction of a sanctuary in Plovdiv, Bulgaria; Castrations, medical care of the animals, as well as the education of the local people about animal welfare belong to it.
- LOVE FOR 4 PAWS: We support two dedicated animal welfare activists with the expansion of their shelter in Ihtiman, Bulgaria; also medical care of the animals, castrations and education of the population.
- SHELTER VELINGRAD: Together with Animal Welfare we take care of the animals, medical care and food deliveries.
- MY FOSTER FAMILY: We support the organization with food deliveries, medical care and the finance of emergencies (surgeries etc.) - Neuter programs: Together with our local partner we launch several activities to change the situation of the strays in the long run.
More about our projects, animals looking for a home and about the dedicated, small team can be found on our website www.fortuna-animals.ch
Food for us:
Please click on the image of the shelter that you would like to support to open their wish list page
Attention! When ordering, your delivery address is requested because of technical reasons. Even if your own address appears as the delivery address, the products are delivered to the recipient animal shelter and not to the customer who pays!