Brit Adult Premium by Nature Adult M is a complete feed for medium-sized adult dogs (weight between 10 and 25 kg) with normal activity. Brit Adult Premium by Nature Adult M contains 26% easily digestible high quality protein and 15% fat.
Among the benefits of feeding with Brit Adult Premium by Nature Adult M are:
Contains high digestibility proteins.
Contains essential Omega 3 fatty acids and natural antioxidants to support cardiac activity.
The salmon oil in the composition is rich in Omega 3 and Omega 6 for skin and fur health.
Addition of prebiotics to support the immune system.
The shape and size of the hooks has been specially designed for medium-sized dogs to facilitate pre-tension and encourage chewing.
The new Brit Premium by Nature range comes with an improved formula that contains carefully selected ingredients, for a delicious taste and a supply of nutrients that ensures your puppy needs to maintain a healthy body.
The benefits of the Brit Premium by Nature range are:
- 45-55% added dried chicken meat, without bone, which ensures a better tolerance and increased palatability.
- with oat content, a type of ancestral cereals that provides energy, does not contain gluten, which does not cause allergies and ensures a better digestion.
- containing collagen, crustaceans and mussels for joint and cartilage health.
- 2% salmon oil added to each bag of Brit Premium by Nature for an addition of Omega 3 and fatty acids that ensures healthy skin and fur and prevents cardiovascular disease.
- Addition of medicinal fruits and herbs such as chamomile, thyme, rosemary and dried berries, which provides natural immune support and easier digestion.
Ingredients: 45% chicken (25% dehydrated, 20% boneless), oats, wheat, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherol), dry corn, salmon oil (2%), hydrated chicken liver, yeast, collagen (a source of glucosamine, 210 mg / kg), extract (a source of chondroitin, 150 mg / kg), herbs and fruits (cloves, citrus fruits, rosemary, turmeric, 120 mg / kg), fruit-oligosaccharides (90 mg / kg), Mojave yucca (90 mg / kg), dried chamomile (80 mg / kg), green mussels (a source of glycosaminoglycans, 50 mg / 50 mg / kg).
Analytical constituents: crude protein 26.0%, fat content 15.0%, moisture 10.0%, crude ash 7.0%, crude fiber 2.2%, calcium 1.5%, phosphorus 1.1 %, omega 3 0.2%, omega 6 1.7%
Nutritional composition: vitamin A (3a672a) 20,000 IU, vitamin D3 (E671) 1,000 IU, vitamin E (α-tocopherol) (3a700) 400 mg, biotin (3a880) hydrated acids (3b606) 70 mg, ferrous amino acid chelate hydrate (E1) 60 mg, manganese chelate of amino acids hydrate (E5) 30 mg, potassium iodide (3b201) mg, organic form of selenium produced by Saccaromyces cerevisiae CNCM I-3060 (inactivated selenated yeast) (3b8.10) 0 , 2 mg,
Contains EU-approved antioxidants: tocopherol extracts from vegetable oil (1b306), ascorbyl palmitate (1b304) and rosemary extract